Pizza ovens are great to have, especially when you like to entertain guests or host pizza parties with the family. Having your own pizza oven gives you the chance to control how well done your pizza is and be creative with your pizza toppings. Pizza ovens at home let us find our favorite pizza tastes without having to spend money on a processed pizza. When you make your own dough and control your own types of toppings, you can opt for low fat or low sodium selections. It’s no surprise that making your own pizza at home is a healthier and safer option on pizza night. The best outdoor pizza oven will give you high consistent heat, it will let you cook nice-sized pizzas, and it gives you different ways to make your favorite kind of pizza. Here’s a list of the top 10 outdoor pizza oven kits.
Table of Contents
10. Wood-Fired Pizza Oven For The Outdoors By Chicago Brick Oven
Use this lovely pizza oven all year long. It was made in the USA, and it’s safe and reliable. You’ll notice this oven is not your typical barrel-shaped oven. It has a special design to bring you high temperatures with a real wood-fired taste. This low maintenance oven will be a lasting investment for your outdoor area.
- Unique low-dome design
- High temperatures up to 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit
- Durable with reinforced stainless steel fibers to handle extreme weather
- Cook anything that you’d normally cook in a conventional oven or on a grill
9. 1000 Plus Gourmet Wood-Fired Oven Kit By Cuore Ovens
This lovely wood-fired oven kit is the perfect oven for your gourmet meals. It performs well, giving your food great flavor, texture, and a lovely aroma. It has a huge interior for cooking your larger pizzas and other meals. This oven kit ships directly from the USA.
- The quick and simple fire chamber assembly
- Spacious internal fire chamber diameter 36.2.”
- Cooks anything you’d cook in a regular oven
8. Build It Yourself Brick Oven For Wood-Fired Pizza By BrickWood Ovens
Make yourself and your family proud by building the best outdoor pizza oven there is with this Do-It-Yourself kit. Make your oven from refractory cement, stainless concrete fibers, and this set of 5 Cortile Barile foam pizza oven molds.
- Serves 1-40 people
- Great for bread pizzas and more
- Barrel-shaped oven with low cost
- Detailed and illustrated pizza oven plans and material list available for free download on the website.
7. Monterey Pizza Oven By Harbor Gardens
This outdoor pizza oven is perfect for your yard. It can function with wood or charcoal, and there is an ash catcher in the bottom that is simple to empty and clean. This kit is portable and has wheels so you can move it easily. Backyard pizza cooking has never been more convenient. This oven also makes delicious chicken, fish, steaks, and bread!
- Wood-fired backyard oven with stone
- High-temperature paint
- Includes a temperature gauge to help cook pizza
- Solid weld construction with a durable stainless steel dome
- Dimensions are: 61.25″H x 23.5″W x 16.5″L
Other Topics: Best Commercial Woods Fired Pizza Oven Reviews
6. Delux Pizza Oven Kit For Kettle Grills By Kettle Pizza
The great thing about this oven kit is you don’t have to remove the lid to access the food. This oven kit works with hardwood or charcoal, and it is made in the USA.
- Changes 18.5″ or 22.5 kettle grills into pizza ovens
- Constructed with 20 gauge, 304-grade stainless steel
- Comes with stainless sleeve, thermometer, handles, aluminum pan, 15″ cordierite stone, and wooden pizza peel
5. Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven By Ooni
This portable outdoor pizza oven kit is great for temporary outdoor cooking. Set it up on your patio or garden and quickly cook tasty pizzas in just a minute. This oven takes only 10 minutes to heat up, and it runs efficiently on wood pellets.
- Wood-fired pizza oven
- Heats up to 932 degrees Fahrenheit
- In addition to pizza, you can roast fish, meat, and vegetable dishes in no time.
- Lightweight and simple to use. Take this oven with you for every outing.
4. Basic Pizza Oven Kit By Kettle Pizza
This oven conversion kit works directly with your kettle grills to turn them into wood-fired pizza ovens. The oven maintains constant heat because you don’t have to take off the lid to get to the food. This oven works well with hardwood or charcoal and is made in the USA.
- Changes 18.5″ and 22.5″ kettle grills into pizza ovens.
- Constructed with 304 grade, 20 gauge stainless steel.
- Kit includes handles, stainless sleeve, 14″ aluminum pan, and thermometer.
- A little basic assembly is required, but no tools are needed.
3. Portable Pizza Oven For The Outdoors By Pizzacraft
This portable pizza oven is also available with a leg kit. It will cook your pizza crust evenly with the heat-diffusing pizza stone. Travel with this pizza kit with ease. It is safe enough to be placed on any solid surface.
- Heats to 700 degrees Fahrenheit in 15 minutes
- Cooks pizza in 6 minutes
- A domed lid to deflect heat right back to the pizza
- Moisture vent keeps the pizza from getting soggy.
- Lightweight and portable
- Includes built-in thermometer, gas hose, and 14″ cordierite pizza stone
- Runs on a standard 20 lb propane tank
2. 6 Person Pizzarette Pizza Oven By TableTop Chefs [Best Selling]
This cute little pizza oven is so much fun. It fits right on the countertop and lets you quickly entertain your guests with creative pizzas. It very popular in Europe and is now being sold in the USA. It is also available for a 4 person setup or a 6 person set up with a true cooking stone. One of the neat things about this pizza oven is it makes a pretty tabletop piece when it’s not in use.
- Cooks pizza in 5-10 minutes
- Dual heat on top and bottom for quick and even cooking.
- The cooking sheet is easy to clean.
- Pizzette is compact and simple to store
- The terracotta dome is made by hand and provides amazing flavor.
1. Outdoor Gas and Wood-fire Pizza Oven By Napoli [Best Selling]
This is the top outdoor pizza oven if you want to make a brick oven pizza with authentic gas, wood-fire, and charcoal. This oven has a nice wide and deep cooking surface.
- High heat cook at more than 930 degrees Fahrenheit
- Uses charcoal, wood, pellets, or gas
- Deep cooking surface dimensions are 12.5″ wide x 13.5.”
- Includes cordierite stone, scoop for wood chips/pellets, and tray for wood, charcoal, and pellets