Find the best microwave toaster oven combo can be a bit difficult with all the brands available on the market. Each one will offer different settings, temperatures, and even capacity sizes. Based on what you are planning to use it will depend on the one you buy. Below we compiled a list of the top 10 microwave toaster oven combos that you should take a look into if you want one to suit your specific needs.
Table of Contents
10. Chefman Air Fryer Toaster Oven
The Chefman Air Fryer Toaster Oven is perfect if you need multiple cooking options. It has various settings like an air fryer, convection bake, bake, warm, toast, broil, and your own desired set temperature. The capacity can hold up to a 5.5lb chicken or a 12in pizza. The toast option ensures you have the desired shade each time you cook. The accessories that come with the oven are even dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
- Has various cooking options to suit your needs, has a large cooking capacity, comes with various accessories like an air fry basket, wire rack, broil pan, cookbook, and crumb tray.
9. Toshiba EC042A5C-SS Microwave Oven
The Toshiba Microwave Oven cooks at a power of 1000 watts with 10 power levels. It has 4 auto bake menus and 4 auto roast menus. It can cook preset foods on the bake menus and the 4 roast menus offer the option for the meats you want to cook. You can also reheat, bake, grill, or use the regular microwave feature. It has an eco-mode to save energy and is easy to clean with its stainless-steel body.
- It has various cooking options, eco-mode, and easy to clean.
8. BLACK+DECKER TO1950SBD 6-Slice Convection Countertop Toaster Oven
The Black + Decker Convection Oven is ideal for cooking your snacks, small meals, and appetizers quickly. It has convection technology to ensure your food is cooked evenly and quicker. It has 4 different cooking options like keep warm, broil, bake, and toast. It can hold a 9in pizza and 6 slices of toast as capacity. The knobs on the oven control different parts: one for temperature, one for cooking function, and the last for a timer. This oven also comes with accessories.
- 4 different cooking options, 3 different knobs to control oven settings, has a large capacity, and comes with accessories like cooking trays and a crumb rack.
7. Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven
The Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven has many features that make it a household staple. It has 10 preset cooking functions like slow cook, reheat, bagel, roast, pizza, grill, cookies, toast, and warm. This enables you to cook all your favorite foods with the touch of a button. It can hold up to 6 pieces of toast and the oven cooks at 1800 watts. It will heat your food evenly and has an LCD display to show what timers are left and the cooking options. The oven is convection-powered so you will never have to worry about your food only half cooking.
- Convection powered, 10 preset cooking options, has a big capacity to hold and cook food, LCD display of timers and cooking options, and cooks at 1800 watts.
6. Panasonic FlashXpress Compact Toaster Oven with Double Infrared Heating
The Panasonic FlashXpress Compact Toaster Oven has the ability to cook your food evenly and uses double infrared heating to cook food even faster. The oven can use the 6 preset settings or the manual temperature and timers for cooking all of your favorite dishes. With the interior light, you can watch your food while it’s cooking. It has many accessories that come with it to aid in your cooking.
- Uses double infrared heating for faster cooking times, cooks food evenly throughout, has preset cooking settings and comes with accessories like a crumb tray and baking trays.
5. Cuisinart TOB-260N1 Chef’s Convection Toaster Oven
The Cuisinart Chef’s Convection Toaster Oven offers more than the typical toaster oven. It has advanced heating and cooking technology. You can customize the amount of toast you have in the oven to ensure you are getting the right toast shade. It has programmable cooking functions like toast, bagel, pizza, leftovers, broil, roast, keep warm, waffle, sandwich, and defrost. You are also able to cook 2 separate meals at once with different temperatures. It even has 2 convection settings that can be turned on at any time during the cooking process. It has a non-stick interior for easy cleanup and comes with various accessories.
- It comes with accessories with a pizza stone, recipe book, baking ban, crumb tray, 2 oven racks, broiling pan, has 10 different cooking options, smart heating technology, and has a large cooking capacity.
4. Breville BOV845BSS Smart Oven Pro
The Breville Smart Oven Pro is unlike your ordinary toaster oven. It has an LCD display that displays your cooking time, power level, and your settings. It has 10 cooking functions like toast, bake, grill, pizza, roast, cookies, reheat, warm, slow cook, and bagel. The slow cook option will allow for up to 10 hours of cook time. It can also cook 6 slices of toast at one time. The Smart Element iQ system uses 1800 watts to cook your meals quickly and stabilizes it so it cooks evenly. It has an auto shut off feature and a manual one along with the convection fan built inside.
- 10 cooking settings, cooks at 1800 watts, has an auto shut off, the convection fan makes sure food is cooked evenly, it can hold up to 6 slices of toast at one time, and the LCD display displays everything in real-time.
3. Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SN686S
The Panasonic Microwave Oven shortens your cooking time by giving you the same heat power regardless of what you are cooking. It has 14 cooking options that are preset for your favorite meals like oatmeal, pizza, and soups. It has a turbo defrost option that evenly thaws out your food for faster thawing times. It also has a Keep Warm feature that will keep foods warm while they are in the oven until you take it out. There are also features like a child lock, delay start, a timer, and a quick minute timer.
- Child safety lock, delay start, timer, Keep Warm feature, 14 preset cooking options. It has a turbo defrost and outputs the same heat level throughout.
2. Toshiba EM131A5C-SS Microwave Oven
The Toshiba Microwave Oven is similar to your standard microwave but does more. It’s powered at 1100 watts and has a clock and timer. It has pre-programmed sensor menus for your favorite foods like pizza, potatoes, vegetables, and more. It can defrost your food with its customizable defrost option based on the weight of your food. You can soften or melt foods with the auto options that include butter, chocolate, and cheese. The easy to clean coating making clean a snap with just a damp towel. It even has an eco-mode to save electricity. You can also mute the buzzer of the microwave.
- Have pre-programmed menus, customizable defrosting, melt/soften feature, easy-to-clean due to the special coating, eco-mode, able to mute the buzzer.
1. Cuisinart TOA-60 Convection Toaster Air Fryer
The Cuisinart TOA-60 is one of the best toaster ovens for its versatility. It has 1800 watts and 7 functions. It can bake, broil, toast, warm, convection bake, convection broil, and even air fry. It can toast up to 6 slices of bread, roast a 4lb chicken, air fry 3lbs of food, or bake a 12in pizza. It has an adjustable thermostat with a timer and an auto-shutoff. It also has a toast shade selector, so you always get the proper toast. It includes an oven rack, baking pan, air fryer rack, and basket.
- Has an air fryer mode, can cook a large amount of food at one time, has a timer and auto shut-off, has an adjustable thermostat, and it comes with accessories.