You also need to consider your needs and preferences before you purchase any product. Are you looking for a product to suit long beards, full beard, smoothing or eliminating itching and dandruff? Well, you have to note that different products are designed to meet such needs but with a varied efficiency level.
5. Honest Amish Original_Beard Wax – All_Natural & Organic
Just as the name suggests, it is an original beard wax that has the oldest yet natural and organic recipe. This beard balm is blended with beeswax and several kinds of butter and organic oils that will give your beard a cool nice shine while controlling the rogue beard hair that always seems to have their own mind.
- Made from natural and organic ingredients
- It softens and conditions while taming unruly beard hairs.
- It is sold in a two-ounce tin which might not last long in case of longer beards.
4. Honest Amish – PURE – Fragrance-Free Beard Balm – All Natural
Honest Amish had this special balm for those who don’t enjoy adding scents to their magnificent beards. The balm includes the same coveted original formula but without any kind of scent to suit the no-nonsense guys.
- Organic ingredients
- It helps new growth
- Relieves itchiness
- Comes packed in a 2 ounce can that doesn’t last long if you have long beards.
3. Honest Amish – Classic Beard Oil
It is clear why Honest Amish are one of the leading brands in the beard care products. The release of this classic oil shows the intention of owning the valuable market. This classic beard oil is blended with only natural and organic ingredients that make it a favorite for those who love to grow smooth yet shiny beard.
- The classic oil contains only natural ingredients
- Reduces itchiness
- The fragrance can be too strong for others.
2. Honest Amish – Heavy Duty Beard Balm – 2 Ounce – Beard Conditioner
This interesting beard conditioner is perfectly blended to keep all the radical whiskers in line. It is formulated with high-quality natural ingredients to offer that much needed extra hold to put the scruff under control so as to maintain the beard with a soft feel and natural shine.
- Formulated with organic ingredients.
- It conditions and softens the beards
- Packaged in a two-ounce tin which seems a little small for those with long beards.
1. Honest Amish Beard_Balm Leave-in_Conditioner – All Natural -Vegan-Friendly Organic Oils and Butters
Honest Amish did a great job coming up with this leave-in conditioner that is masterfully crafted with a variety of natural ingredients including nut and fruit butter infused with oils from grape seed, virgin agan, as well as virgin pumpkin seeds. This is the reason why it is one of the most loved beard balms in the market.
- Its ingredients are all natural & organic
- It nourishes and moisturizes the skin
- It softens and conditions the beards.
- It reduces itchiness.
- Comes at a slightly higher price.
The Benefits Using Beard Balm
For starters, beard balm is the right product for any man who desires to condition and style his beard. Below are some of the great benefits of using quality beard balms.
- Nourishes your skin
- Keeps your beards moisturized at all times
- Prevents beard dandruff
- Gives your beard an amazing fresh smell
- Shapes the unruly beards (Among the top reason to use beard balm)
- Minimizes split ends
- It makes the beard softer
- For the above reasons, it’s always a great idea to own an ideal beard balm for everyday use.