Nothing beats a day out with friends and family than enjoying a garden party. However, a garden party cannot be truly described as a garden party without the presence of pizza. This is where pizza ovens come in handy.
There are many pizza ovens on the market and so we have taken it upon ourselves to review them and compile a post that highlights the top commercial wood fired pizza oven Reviews In We hope you’ll enjoy it and find it informative.
8. ilFornino Professional Series Wood Fired Pizza Oven
The first impression you get from this ilFornino Professional Series is that it is a high-quality solid package. This is largely because of to its thick gauge stainless steel construction which also helps in heat insulation and retention.
Speaking of heat, this pizza oven uses wood to cook pizza, bread, pies and other types of pastries. Since this ilFornino Professional Series is an upgrade from the ilFornino Basic Series, it can take in a lot of wood. The best part is that the wood only takes about 20 minutes to heat up and start cooking.
- Top grade stainless steel construction
- High density triple ceramic blanket insulation for heat retention
- 1007 square inches of total cooking area
- Firebrick cooking surface for durability
- Comes equipped with four wheels that make it easy to maneuver around the backyard
7. TableTop ChefsPizzarette
Its name, “TableTop ChefsPizzarette,” describes everything you need to know about this pizza oven. Unlike the ilFornino featured above, this TableTop oven is ideal for indoor use rather than outdoor use but can still be used for outdoor functions at home.
One disadvantage the TableTop oven has to the ilFornino is that its cooking capacity is way lower. However, it more than makes up for it in regards to cooking efficiency. Since it uses electricity rather than wood, it not only cooks faster than the ilFornino but also does not pollute the environment as much.
- Comes with high powered elements that are mounted above and below the cooking area for fast cooking
- Compact nature of this pizza oven makes it ideal for use at a kitchen table/counter and also makes it easy to store
- Its lightweight nature makes it easy to move from the cooking area to the dining table
6. Necessories Pizzaiolo
Just as with the ilFornino, the Necessories Pizzaiolo is an outdoor pizza oven. As far as similarities go with these two outdoor ovens, the Necessories Pizzaiolo’s outer shell construction is made out of high-density stainless steel and comes equipped with a kiln/furnace for burning wood.
Despite the many similarities between these two pizza ovens, they differ in many other ways. For instance, the Necessories Pizzaiolo is much heavier and does not come with wheels like the ilFornino. On to the positive, the Necessories Pizzaiolo is superior to the ilFornino in regards to cook space. It can cook up to 11 pizzas in one go making it one of the most favorite pizza ovens for outside catering by events professionals and festival organizers.
- 24 in x 32 inches of cooking surface
- 100% pure stainless steel construction
- Natural volcanic lava rock oven floor
- Equipped with a chimney for dissipating smoke
- Stainless steel wood caddy and door
5. Western Pacific Pizza Oven
The Western Pacific Pizza Oven is much like the Necessories Pizzaiolo and ilFornino featured above. For starters, they are all outdoor pizza ovens, they are all made of high-grade stainless steel structures and they are all equipped with kilns/furnaces for burning wood.
The features that make the Western Pacific a unique pizza oven is its rapid heating time. The oven takes just 5 minutes to heat up and can cook multiple pizzas at a time. It also features a temperature gauge with a range of 100 – 800 Degrees F.
- High Quality 430 Stainless Steel build
- Includes accessories such as; – Pizza turner spatula, Wire brush, Waterproof Cover
- Pizza Stone Surface Included
- Overall Size: 31″ W x 32″ D x 74″ H
- Weight: 200 lbs.
- Comes equipped with a chimney
- 1 Year Parts Warranty
4. THOR KITCHEN Stainless Steel Wood Burning Pizza Oven
Again, the Thor Kitchen is an outdoor pizza oven. Its shiny metallic look is gorgeous to behold and would look great in gardens, backyards, patios, courtyard, by the swimming pool and many other places.
Compared to other large pizza ovens featured above, the Thor Kitchen is more suited for family-sized meals or meals for small gatherings. This is because of its medium-sized 25″ by 29″ cooking surface which is big enough for a maximum of two to three pizzas.
- Uses Wood fuel
- Easy setup/assemble and clean
- Highly durable thanks to its stainless steel construction
- Firebrick inside the oven for even heat distribution and insulation
3. Wood Pellet Pizza Oven wppokit WPPO1
Forget the Thor Kitchen above, this Wood Pellet is one of the most aesthetically pleasing pizza ovens on the market. Again, it is an outdoor pizza oven that can reach maximum temperatures of over 900 degrees F.
The Wood Pellet Pizza Oven is designed for small and medium-sized families. Its ergonomic design incorporates a viewing door at the front that allows you to monitor the cooking progress of the pizza. The front viewing door also contains an analog thermometer that allows you to keep track of the internal temperature of the oven.
- Wood Pellet and Woodfired Pizza Oven
- Compact, lightweight and portable
- Stainless steel construction for maximum durability
- Multi-fueled oven; burn chunks of wood, Pellets, Chips, Charcoal, Lump Coal orany combination of the four fuels
- Comes with: Pizza Peel, Pizza Cutter, 12″ Pizza Pan, 4 oz sauce ladle, Baking Stone and a weatherproof cover
2. Pizzacraft Pizzeria Pronto Outdoor Pizza Oven – PC6000
The Pizzacraft Pizzeria Pronto is yet another outdoor pizza oven on this lineup. It is unique in the fact that it is designed for family and friends outdoor activities ranging from picnics, tailgating, camping, hiking, etc.
Also, unlike the majority of the outdoor ovens on this lineup, this Pizzacraft Pizzeria Pronto uses a different cooking mechanism. While the others burn wood to cook pizzas, this oven uses propane power to cook pizzas in a record 5 minutes at a maximum of 700 degrees F. Its cooking mechanism is extremely economical as a small 1-pound propane tank can run for over 2 hours.
- Dimensions : 18.6″ x 18″ x 15.5″
- Compact, lightweight, and portable
- Heat-diffusing hollow core and a Reflective heat shield for distributing heat evenly across the oven
- Moisture vent allows moisture to escape to prevent sogginess
1. Pizzacraft PizzaQue PC6500 Outdoor Pizza Oven
The Pizzacraft PizzaQue PC6500 shares many similarities with the Pizzacraft Pizzeria Pronto PC6000 featured above. They both use propane fuel to cook pizzas and are both highly portable making them ideal for camping, hiking, tailgating and other fun outdoor activities. However, the PC6500 can be described as the better, upgraded version of the PC6000.
So what exactly makes the Pizzacraft PizzaQue PC6500 the favorite pizza oven? For starters, this PC6500 oven is better insulated and the pizzas cook just right in regards to crust thickness and amount of topping.
- Propane-fueled cooking
- Compact, lightweight and highly portable
- Made of durable stainless steel
- Compatible with a larger 20-pound propane tank
- Temperature adjustment knob that alters the temperature from “HIGH” to “MEDIUM.”