Find the best router table that will suit your needs can be somewhat of a task. Due to all that is on the market, it’s hard to know which one is the best choice for the work you are doing. Below we compiled a list of the 10 best router tables that you should take a closer look at if you require one.
10. SawStop RT-TGP Assembly
The SawStop RT-TGP includes an rt-c27 27” cast iron table, rt-f27 27” fence, an rt-PSW power switch, with rt-st2 support legs. You can add to your SawStop saw with the in-line router table assembly. When you have a professional cabinet saw, you can replace the extension table with the cast iron table. You install this on the left side to where you would use the saw. It has a Precision cast iron table that has internal fence channels, an external power switch for the router, 2 support legs, and a router assembly fence that has 2 adjustable faces with shims. It also comes with a dust port, adjustable scaling and it’s compatible with accessories like flip stops and feather boards. The fence includes 2 spacers that can joint the edges of your workpieces.
- Comes with dust port, compatible with accessories like flip stops and feather boards, external power switch for router, cast iron table, support legs, and adjustable faces with 2 shims.
9. Bench Dog Tools 40-102 ProMax Cast Iron Router Table Extension
The ProMax cast iron router table extension expands your table saw’s flexibility. Instead of adding an extension wing, you can use this industrial-strength router table. If you are in an area where space is limited and you need more table depth, then this is the ideal router table for you. It has additional features like a miter slot that’s on the left side of your saw blade which is ideal for crosscut sled use, a ¼ in T-slot for mounting accessories like featherboards, and a dual fence slot for additional workspace and it even lets you rotate the fence to work on the side you need for bigger pieces. It also comes with a 28in ProFence that’s made of heavy-duty aluminum frame to ensure your ProFence is flat. The ProFence comes with a bit guard and a dust collection port.
- It comes with a miter slot for crosscut sled use, T-slot for accessories like featherboards, dual fence slots that can be rotated for bigger workpieces, 28in ProFence made of aluminum, and a bit guard and dust port.
8. Grizzly Industrial T28048
The Grizzly Industrial T28048 is the best router table for those who are looking to save on space but don’t want to sacrifice on quality. It comes with many features like T-Tracks for sliding any melamine faces and it includes 2 extra tracks for mounting jigs and featherboards. It has a canvas bag that goes underneath the table to catch sawdust and also comes with a 2 -1/4in dust port. The zippers on the front make the router easily accessible. The Grizzly has an on and off safety switch with a 10-foot power cord. It has an aluminum fence frame that is extended and helps with keeping its durability. It also includes and 2in tab-loc insert ring for ring wrenches and tool-free adjustable fence faces with shimming bars included for joining and a Phenolic insert plate.
- It comes with saddlebags for tools, a dust port with a collection bag that can be hooked up to a shop vac. Adjustable fence faces with shimming bars and Phenolic plates, extended aluminum fence frame for extra strength, a miter gauge track, 2in tab-loc insert ring, on/off safety switch with 10-foot cord.
7. New Ryobi Universal Router Table
The Ryobi router is compatible with most router tables and brands. It has 5 throat plates and a vacuum port to remove any dust while working. This table lets you position the router in a way where you can get the most precision on your work. It also has an adjustable fence.
- Adjustable fence, works with most brands and routers, has a vacuum port for easy cleaning, and has 5 throat plates.
6. Woodpeckers RT2432-PH Phenolic Router Table
The Woodpeckers Phenolic Router Table is made of a higher quality and uses the best materials possible to make the table. The router tables are laminated and offer a better thickness and flatness than many of the other router tables on the market. Each table comes with a miter channel, T-Track, and 2 fence mounting tracks that are embedded into the table. There are pre-drilled holes for being able to attach steel router stands. The router plate opens to 9 ¼ X 11 3/4in by 3/8in deep 3/4in corners that make it compatible with most of the router mounting plates on the market. The wood tabletop is made from materials stronger than PVC that other brands use and it’s resistant to humidity, heat, and water.
- Uses high-quality products that are resistant to elements so you can use it indoors or outdoors. Laminated for better thickness and flatness compared to other brands. Has a miter channel, T-Track, and 2 fence mounting tracks already placed into the table. It has pre-drilled holes for attaching router stands.
5. JESSEM Mast-R-Lift II Included Router Table System with Phenolic Top
The JESSEM Mast-R-Lift II is compatible with most cylinder router motors. The phenolic table has an aluminum extruded miter track of 32in by 24in. It has fully adjustable fence faces that are aluminum. The fence tracks are adjustable by a side mount that lets you pick its position. It has a heavy-duty steel stand with lower and upper stretchers.
- Compatible with most router motors, aluminum miter track, adjustable fence faces, and fence tracks.
4. JESSEM Rout-R-Lift II Included Router Table System with Phenolic Top
The JESSEM Rout-R-Lift II comes with a phenolic table that has an aluminum extruded miter track. It also has fully adjustable table fences, both tracks, and faces. The fences’ positions are maintained by the adjustable fence tracks that are mounted on the side. It’s made of heavy-duty steel with upper and lower stretchers.
- Adjustable fence faces and tracks, aluminum miter track, made of heavy-duty steel.
3. MLCS 9767 The Flatbed Horizontal Router Table
The MLCS Flatbed Horizontal Router Table is safer and is more accurate than the typical standing wide stock on edges. This table makes several standard practices unnecessary like the use of multiple featherboards, jigs, or tall auxiliary fences. The table makes it easy to make mortises and tenons quickly, raised panels and vertical panel raised bits, picture frames, and even moldings. The benchtop even allows for micro-adjustable bits. One 1/16in per each turn will allow for precise adjustments. It has 3/4in MDF core with melamine extension fences that give additional support. It also has 2 locking knobs that secure sliding routers in place.
- You don’t have to use jigs, featherboards, or auxiliary fences. You can make micro-adjustments for precision adjustments. Has 2 locking knobs to secure sliding routers in place. The melamine core gives it better durability.
2. JESSEM Mast-R-Lift Excel II Included Complete Router Table System
The JESSEM Mast-R-Lift Excel II is compatible with most cylinder router motors. It has a phenolic table with a miter track and a T-track. It also has aluminum extruder fences that are adjustable. It has a heavy-duty steel table with a digital readout attachment and a remote power switch that you can purchase additionally.
- Has a miter track, T-Track, aluminum extruder adjustable fences. Digital readout attachment, steel stand, and is compatible with most router motors.
This routing table is ideal for those who are looking for a solid stationary shaper without the bulkiness of a bigger router. Since it has a sliding table, it’s better designed for safety and ease when shaping shorter sides or raised panels. It has a split fence for providing support for both sides of your piece and it’s easier to adjust. It comes with a 2 ½ in dust hood, a universal router mount, a shelf for storing materials or other pieces of work, tilt table for router access and a safety paddle to turn the router off and on. The table can be tilted for up to 45 degrees for ease of router installation. The safety paddle is perfect because you don’t have to reach over the table or under it, so it makes it very convenient.
- Dust hood, table that can be tilted, sliding table that can secure workpieces with its clamp, and a shelf. It also can connect to any brand of portable router, has a cast iron table, and an on/off paddle so there’s no reaching over or under the table.