This review of the best insoles for high arches provides a recommendation for the relief of foot pain and discomfort for people with high arches. We will look at each product’s description, the pros and cons, and each product’s features and specifications. Below are best insoles for high arches:
Table of Contents
8. Product Description – Snapsmile Shoe Insoles for Men & Women
This orthotic insert helps to prevent routine injuries, helps to ease the pain and stress flat feet cause. Also helps to prevent plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, metatarsal arch, and more. This insert helps reduce pain and increases comfort. You will want a pair for each pair of shoes you own.
- Breathable material
- Gel insoles
- Guaranteed relief or your money refunded
- High arch support
- Ninety verified buyers rated this product 4.1 out of 5 stars. Eighty percent give these inserts either four or five stars.
7. Product Description – New Balance 3810 Insoles with Ultra Support
If you like New Balance shoes, you will love these inserts. Many actual plantar fasciitis sufferers from relief after using this product. The NB insoles take some getting used to, but these provide the best metatarsal support once your feet get accustomed to these insoles. These are thick and should not get worn with tight shoes.
- Synthetic sole
- Shock absorbing cushions
- Airflow channels
- Anti-blister top covers
- Two hundred and forty-three verified buyers rated this product 4.3 out of 5 stars. Seventy-three percent gave these inserts either four or five stars.
6. Product Description – Women’s Sof Sole Insoles
The level of support and comfort offered by these inserts is excellent; however, you either have to frequently replace, hand wash, or buy an additional odor eater, as these do not have an odor eater. The support and discount you get from these and Amazon make it worth it. These are much cheaper on Amazon than in shoe stores. These can also be hand-washed and air-dried.
- Deep heel cup
- Enhanced arch
- Heel-slip preventive foam
- Perfect for walking and cross-training
- Five hundred and thirty-three verified buyers rated this product 4.2 out of 5 stars. Seventy-nine percent give these inserts either four or five stars.
5. Product Description – Women’s AIRR Sof Orthotic Insoles
Although these are comfortable and the Coolmax technology helps keep your feet cool, they are too thick to fit in most running shoes. These are best suited for work boots or other roomy shoes. Many have complained of not enough arch support even the rest surrounds your foot with comfort. However, shin splint sufferers recommend these inserts.
- Orthotic insoles
- Nylon reinforced arch support
- SkyDex air bubbles
- CoolMax fabric finish
- Five hundred and fifty-nine verified buyers rated this product 3.8 out of 5 stars. Seventy-one percent give these inserts either four or five stars.
4. Men’s & Women’s High Arch Sof Sole
These inserts are available in three styles, low, high, and neutral arch. Ideal support all day long. The Unisex FIT full-length inserts improve your shoe’s performance, fit, and function. The nylon reinforced plate adds support at the heel and arch to promote and enhance the anatomical alignment. There have been some complaints of chemical odor from these inserts. However, it has the arch support many need for all-day comfort.
- High-arch orthotic support
- 3.3 cm arch height
- Reinforced nylon plate
- High-rebound foam
- Ninety verified buyers rated this product 4.1 out of 5 stars. Seventy-six percent give these inserts either four or five stars.
3. Product Description – ViveSole Plantar Fasciitis (PF) Insoles
These full-length foam series orthotics from Vivesole were explicitly designed by a podiatrist to fight the pain of PF. Also, these are highly efficient at relieving other everyday foot issues like flat feet that contribute to back pain, shin and calf discomfort. Additional padding at the heel and ball provide relief at high shock parts of the feet.
- Orthotic insole support
- Lightweight foam
- Podiatrist designed
- Specifically designed for PF sufferers
- One thousand one hundred and twenty-seven verified buyers rated this product 4.0 out of 5 stars. Seventy-five percent gave these inserts either four or five stars.
2. Product Description – Sof Sole Insoles Men’s Athletic
Many verified buyers say they would not hesitate to buy these inserts again. These durable cushion inserts provide all-day comfort. If you walk three or more miles a day, these are a must-have for your feet’s comfort. After a full year of wear and thousands of miles, these inserts are just starting to wear out, but are still comfortable. Your feet deserve these inserts!
- Full-Length Gel
- Athletic performance inserts
- Contoured neutral arch
- Hydrologix moisture-wicking to keep feet dry
- One thousand eight hundred and seventy-six verified buyers rated this product 4.4 out of 5 stars. Eighty-seven percent gave these inserts either four or five stars.
1. Product Description – Powerstep Pinnacle Shoe Insoles
These are indeed the pinnacle of shoe insoles. This shoe insert is ideal for orthotic pain from plantar fasciitis (PF), mild or moderate pronation, heel or arch discomfort, metatarsal pain, and other routine and persistent foot pain. More than five thousand verified purchasers.
- Maximum cushioning for maximum comfort
- Deep heel cradle
- Independent volume control
- Anti-microbial top fabric
- Five thousand and twenty-three verified buyers rated this product 4.4 out of 5 stars. Eighty-seven percent gave these inserts either four or five stars.