Whether you are a cooking enthusiast or just looking for some delicious summertime fun, a good grill is paramount to put your outdoor season over the top. Small and simple or grandiose, the grill has a range of features, tools, and types to consider. For this article will focus on the best gas grills under 200 dollars, which is a frugal starting point in your grilling journey. Hopefully, this list will help in your decision.
7. MASTER COOK Classic Liquid Propane Gas Grill
With three porcelain covered burners and convenient folding tables attached to the side, this small but impressive unit will fulfill all grilling needs and expectations. With a push button start this eliminates the need of having to deal with matches or uncertainty when lighting the grill.
- 473 square inches of cooking space
- Piezo ignition system
- Dimensions are 47” by 41” by 23”.
- Folding black side tables to hold utensils, hot dog packs, or the like.
6. Pit Boss Portable Grill
Have the option of grill flavor even when the space for a large grill isn’t an option. This two burner grill sits on the table or counter top and starts at the push of a button. Just twist the cord directly to a propane tank and get ready to cook.
- 430 stainless steel body and lid construction with a 304 stainless steel grid, making the grill last through many uses.
- Folding legs and a latch for the hood makes this grill easy to store or take with you
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Two ten thousand BTU burners deliver the necessary heat in a small package.
5. Char-Broil Classic Four Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill
This black beauty is from a trusted name in the grilling business. This Char-Broil grill has a 405 square inch cooking space heated by a 32,000 BTU main burner. It also comes with a swing away warming rack, perfect to keep sides and buns toasted or warmed.
- Metal side shelves that measure 12 inches by 13 inches for storage or prep work
- Total dimensions are 53″ wide by 43″ tall by 21″ deep.
- Outdoor Pizza Oven Kits Reviews
- Commercial Woods Fired Pizza Oven Reviews
- Best Stainless Steel Cookwares Reviews
- Best Manual Coffee Grinders Reviews
4. Cuisinart Chef’s Style Table Top Grill
This portable mini grill sits on the table top, perfect for those without access to outdoor space for a larger grill. Easily and quickly set up this two burner grill for 20,000 BTU power for perfect grill taste. This unit is designed to be set up with a 20 pound propane gas tank.
- Easy set up with no tools needed in under 10 minutes. Quickly get to grilling!
- Perfectly use for grilling or smoking large cuts of meat.
- Dimensions are 26 inches tall by 21 inches wide by 22 inches deep
3. Weber Liquid Propane Gas Grill
Please note, at the time of writing, only the pink and purple color options are below 200 dollars. The other six options are just over 200 dollars. This fun little grill will add color and fun to your outdoor space. The stylish one burner table top grill comes with the choice of eight colors. With a BTU of 8,500 per hour, this little grill will get the job done.
- Folding side tables to aid in storage or preperation
- Dimensions of 15.5 inches tall by 40.9 inches wide by 16.5 inches deep.
- Easy start ignition
- Porcelain enameled grates and aluminum body and lid.
2. Cuisinart Petite Gourmet Portable Gas Grill with VersaStand
This is one portable grill that leaves the portable vibe behind! The 160 square inches of cooking space is the perfect size for family picnics. The grill is lifted by an adjustable stand to sit at the perfect personal cooking height. The stand is set up and taken down in only a few seconds to easily be carried away by by its briefcase style handle. The locking lid keeps it in place during travel.
- Dimensions are 16 inches by 16.5 inches by 31.5 inches.
- This grill weighs 17 pounds, which gives a sturdy feel while being easily carried and lifted.
- Easily connects to a small propane tank for perfect gas grilled flavor.
1. Smoke Hollow 205 Stainless Steel Table Top Propane Gas Grill
The perfect tailgating or barbecuing companion, this portable table top grill will satisfy any grill master. With over 200 square inches of grilling space as well as over 100 square inches of warming rack, this grill can accommodate all of the team fans.
- 10,000 BTU stainless steal burner with a ‘U’ shape.
- Dimensions are 27 inches by 17 inches by 12 inches.