The winter can be a nightmare for many of those who live in an area where you get snow. Finding the best electric snow blower can be difficult depending on how much you’ll use it or how much snow you’ll get. Below we compiled this list of the 10 best electric snow blowers that you will want to check out before you make your next purchase.
Table of Contents
10. Snow Joe SJ619E
The Snow Joe SJ619E is an easy machine that can be used to remove heavy snow on sidewalks and driveways. It has the power of a gas run snowblower with the convenience of using electricity. It has a 3 W LED light for nighttime or early morning cleaning. It has a 14.5-amp motor that can move up to 650lbs of snow per minute.
- Starts and only uses electric not oil or gas, has an LED light to use for night or early cleaning, can move up to 650lbs of snow per minute.
9. WEN 5662 13A
The Wen 5662 is ideal for clearing snow that’s 18in wide and 7.8in deep. The 13.5-amp engine can blast snow up to 20ft away and up to 10ft high. The chute on the snowblower has the ability to rotate 180 degrees with a turn of the crank to decide where the snow will be blown. It has 6in wheels and carrying handle for easy mobility. The Wen 5662 also has a power bar for quick start-ups.
- Has a multi-direction chute, carrying handle and wheels, power bar for quick start-ups, and a 13.5-amp motor.
8. Snow Joe 24V-X2-SB18
Snow Joe 24V-X2-SB18 has an exclusive way to start up. This snowblower runs on an ION+ 24-volt lithium-ion battery. It’s the perfect snowblower for those that want to reduce their carbon emissions. It can clear paths up to 18in wide and in deep and up to 700lbs of snow per minute with its 1200-watt motor. It has a 2 W LED headlight for nighttime and early morning snow removal. The Snow Joe comes with a safety switch for avoiding accidental starting. It also comes with an adjustable chute that rotates in 180 degrees to throw snow in any direction up to 20ft.
- Safety switch, run on a lithium-ion battery, can move up to 700lbs of snow per minute, 2 W LED light for the night or early day snow removal, an adjustable chute that allows for snow throwing in any direction.
Other Topic: Top 10 Battery Operated Snow Blowers 2020 Reviews
7. Toro 38381
The Toro 38381 is an electric snow blower that’s designed to clear pathways quickly. The motor runs at 18-amps and can throw snow up to 30ft. It has power curve technology to clean down to the bottom and prevent clogs. The zip deflector changes the angle up to 160 degrees to determine what direction you want to throw snow. It has a quick chute lever as well. The 6in wheels and only weighs 25lbs help with mobility and storing.
- 18-amp motor, weighs less than 30lbs and comes with wheels for storage and mobility, has a rotatable chute for choosing the direction of snow throwing, uses power curve technology to clear down to the pavement and prevent clogs.
6. TACKLIFE Snow Blower
The Tacklife Snow Blower powers at 15-amps and can clear snow at 20in wide and 10in deep. It will throw the snow up to 25ft and can remove 800lbs of snow per minute, making it time-efficient. The rubber blades on the snowblower make it ideal for a longer lifespan and for not damaging surfaces. It works on electricity, so no gas or oil is needed, lessening pollution and noise. It comes with 2 safety switches to operate safely. It has a cold-resistant cable and anti-freeze. It also comes with a quick chute lever that rotates at 180 degrees so you can decide in which direction to throw your snow.
- Can remove 800lbs of snow per minute, uses rubber blades for machine and surface protection, has 2 safety switches, runs on electricity, has a cold and freeze resistant cables, and a quick chute lever.
5. Snow Joe SJ618E
The Snow Joe SJ618E powers at 13-amps and can remove snow at 550lbs per minute. The two-blade plastic auger offers cold resistance and surface protection because of the plastic blades. It can take out snow of 18in wide and 8in deep with each sweep. It comes with a safety switch to prevent accidental starting and also a push-button start. The snowblower runs on electricity and doesn’t require any gas or oil so it cuts down on your carbon imprint as well.
- Runs on electricity, has a safety switch and push to start, can remove 550lbs of snow per minute with the 13-amps engine, has 2 cold and damage resistant plastic blades.
4. Snow Joe SJ627E
The Snow Joe SJ672E IS ideal for those who have a large driveway or sidewalks. It powers at 15-amps so it’s similar to the power of gas, but it runs fully on electricity. There aren’t any pull cords, extension cords, or the use of gas or oil, making this easy to use with the push of a button to start. The snowblower also has a safety switch to prevent any accidents. It has dual headlamps to light up the snow removal area. The adjustable chute rotates at 180 degrees and allows for snow to be thrown in any direction.
- Adjustable chute, dual headlamps, runs on electricity, has a push to start button and safety switch, and has a 15-amp motor.
3. Snow Joe SJ625E
The Snow Joe SJ625E is a powerful snow blower that can clear heavy snow and larger pathways. It delivers the power of a gas-powered machine but runs on electricity. It has a motor of 15-amps that will allow to you clear paths of 21in wide by 12in deep and clears 800lbs of snow per minute. It has 2 rubber blades that will protect your surfaces but still clear to the pavement. It comes with a 3 W LED headlight for nighttime or early morning snow removal. It also comes with an adjustable chute that rotates up to 180 degrees.
- Has an adjustable chute, powers at 15-amps, runs on electricity, comes with a headlight, removes 800lbs of snow per minute, has 2 rubber blades for clearing to the pavement and protects surfaces.
The Greenworks snowblower is lightweight weighing in at 32lbs and with its 7in wheels and folding handle, make for a perfect compatible blower. It powers at 13-amps and can clear pathways of 20in wide and 10in deep. It runs fully on electricity do it cuts down on your carbon imprint and there’s no hassling with gas, oil, or pull cords to start. It starts with a push of a button. It has an adjustable chute that rotates to 180 degrees allowing for snow to be thrown in any direction. It also comes with LED headlamps for clearing snow at night or early morning.
- Has 2 headlamps, push to start button, powers at 13-amps, lightweight, comes with a foldable handle and 7in wheels, runs on electricity.
The Earthwise SN74016 snowblower powers with a 40-volt 4Ah battery to remove snow up to 16in wide and 8in deep. It removes 300lbs of snow per minute. It runs fully on batteries so there’s no need for gas, oil, hassling with cords or cables. It has an adjustable auxiliary handle that offers easier handling combined with the rear wheels. It can throw snow up to 30ft.
- Runs on batteries has an adjustable auxiliary handle, rear wheels for easy transport, can remove 300lbs of snow per minute.