With music playing a significant part in our lives, most musicians find it hard to ignore the excessive noise emanating from the various sound equipment. Nonetheless, if you love attending live performances or you are an artist, protecting your hearing should be your priority. Having spent several days researching and skimming through every review, we have narrowed down to eight earplugs that would be ideal for every artist. Without further ado, here are the best earplugs for musicians.
Table of Contents
8. High Fidelity Ear Plugs for Musicians by BetterSound
The high fidelity earplugs come with a comfortable ergonomic silicone that is hypoallergenic and soft; hence can’t be noticed when worn. Unlike other earplugs that distort the sound quality, these high fidelity earplugs allow you to hear the vocals and the instruments; hence enabling you to enjoy music.
- Comes with a unique acoustic feature that reduces muffing sound while also reducing noise levels
- They are a universal fit and can be re-used
- They reduce noise emanating from a motorcycle’s exhaust while also improving traffic and Bluetooth sound.
7. Pinkies High Fidelity Ear Plugs
With noise becoming a challenge in concerts, Pinkies High Fidelity Ear Plugs can be an ideal solution to this challenge. One noticeable feature when you buy these earplugs is the fact that they reduce noise levels to 25 decibels. They come with a safety aluminum kit that is waterproof; these earplugs can last longer. They are ideal for concert lovers, musicians, and motorcycle riders.
- They don’t distort the sound quality after reducing the sound levels
- They reduce noise levels to 25 decibels, hence protecting your ear
- When compared to other earplugs, they pop first as the most discreet of all earplugs in the market. they have a discreet color that matches your skin tone, hence can’t be easily noticed
6. DownBeats Reusable High Fidelity Hearing Protection
The DownBeats Reusable High Fidelity Hearing Protection earplugs are designed to separate noise levels from music, allowing you to spit every bar in your song comfortably. Unlike other earplugs that leave your ears irritated, the downbeats reusable high fidelity earplugs are curved into a “double flanged” design, thereby allowing them to fit your ears without having to fall off comfortably. They are ideal for concerts, air shows, music festivals, and motorcycle rides.
- They come with a durable aluminum casing for storage
- These Downbeats earplugs reduce sound uniformly, hence offering a clear sound that is free from distortion
- They come with comfortable silicone material
5. EarDial Ear Plugs – Invisible Smart Earplugs for Live Music
With tinnitus becoming a common symptom after attending a concert, its damage sometimes can’t be reversed. EarDial earplugs have been designed to overcome this challenge. Regardless of your skin color, these earplugs are low profile and can’t be noticed easily. Designed to reduce loud noises; these earplugs are perfect for concert lovers, musicians, and bartenders.
- Have soft silicone that is hypoallergenic, hence offering a comfortable feeling for hours
- Comes with a companion app that notifies you of the sound levels around you and how long you can listen to it without causing damage to your ears
- They come with a noise filter to reduce noise levels while allowing you to chat with your friends
4. Vibes High Fidelity Concert Earplugs
If you feel offended when using earplugs that distort sound, then you need to invest in these vibes high fidelity earplugs. With cutting edge technology, vibes have been able to reduce noise levels to 22 decibels which is safe for all individuals. This technology reduces specific frequencies, thus ensuring you get to experience a clear sound when listening to music.
- Comes with a transparent outer shell that makes them discreet, hence can’t be seen
- They come with a noise sensitivity feature that works efficiently for individuals who either have autism or are sensitive to sound
- Comes with several size options – small, large and medium
3. LiveMus!c HearSafe Ear Plugs
For purposes such as concerts, parties, and sporting shows, these earplugs work like a magic charm. Unlike traditional earplugs, these LiveMus!c HearSafe Ear Plugs have a different filter among their two sets of earplugs. For instance, the green earplug has a noise reduction ratio of 23 decibels while the white earplug has a noise reduction ratio of 29 decibels. The perfectly designed filter reduces noise while maintaining sound clarity.
- Comes with hypoallergenic silicon that offers a comfortable experience for more extended periods
- Provides hearing protection from higher noise levels
- Sculpted in a triple flange design to fit different ear sizes
- Their original earplugs have over 500 positive reviews but beware of counterfeit products that lack in efficacy
2. Eargasm High Fidelity Earplugs for Concerts Musicians
With the number of adolescent kids who have noise-induced hearing loss on the increase, a lasting solution needs to be achieved. One surest way of reducing this condition is by using the eargasm high fidelity earplugs. When it comes to reducing sound levels in noisy areas, these earplugs work like a miracle.
- Comes with hypoallergenic silicon that is not only soft but also non-toxic, hence protecting your ears for more extended periods
- With a substantial decrease in noise levels, these earplugs still maintain sound quality while also protecting your ears.
- Comes with two different outer shells to help users choose which size fits best
1. Etymotic High Fidelity Earplugs, ER20 ETY-Plugs
With most musicians opting to lip sync as they perform, these Etymotic High Fidelity Earplugs can offer a better solution towards your performance. Not only do they enhance musical experience, but they also improve speech allowing artists to spit bars without hesitation. One standout feature of using these earplugs is that they reduce noise levels to 20 decibels, which makes them the best earplugs for musicians.
- They are cheap and come with a carrying case
- These earplugs provide a natural response similar to that of an ear, with the only difference being it’s more quieter
- Ideal for noisy places such as concerts and sports